Personally Identifiable Information
- “Personally Identifiable Information” of a person, includes information, such as, name, address, passwords, bank account information, telephone number, e-mail address, sexual orientation, biometric information, medical records and history, physical, physiological and mental health condition of such person, or any other information which is presently categorised as or which information may at any time in future may be categorised as “Sensitive Data or Personal Information” under the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules and regulations framed thereunder, including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“IT Laws”).
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
- The usersaccessing the site can access the home page and certain sections of the site without disclosing any Personally Identifiable Information, however, certain sections of the site or other websites, links of which are provided over the site may require usersto provide any Personally Identifiable Information and the usersare advised to take note of such requirements.
- User provided Information. The usersmay voluntarily provide Amoh their Personally Identifiable Information by registering and creating their account over the site, purchasing any Products, filling up the forms available over the site or by corresponding with Amoh by phone, e-mail or otherwise or through responses to surveys, discussions, search functions, questionnaires, job postings, queries, complaints, feedback, report of any problems or the like. The submission of any Personally Identifiable Information is optional and discretionary for the Users.
- Site collected Information. With regard to each of the visits by the usersto the site, the following information may be automatically collected from the Users:
- technical information provided by the web servers and browsers, including the internet protocol (IP) address, domain name used to connect the User’s computer to the internet, any login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about the Users’ visit to the site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) for access of the site (including date and time); products viewed or searched for by the Users; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages or methods used to browse away from the page or contact nos. used to call Amoh’s customer service department.
- All voluntarily submitted Personally Identifiable Information by usersto Amoh will be used only to comply with the User’s requests, customization of Amoh’s user offerings, improvement of the site experience or for such purposes as are permitted under the IT Laws or any other applicable laws.
- Amoh may use such Personally Identifiable Information to contact the usersor send any commercial or marketing or promotion information to the Users, however, in no event shall Amoh sell or transfer the same to any third party without the prior consent of the corresponding Users.
- The usersof the site may choose not to provide their Personally Identifiable Information to Amoh by limiting their access and use of the site, or may, at any time, seek clarifications from Amoh concerning the collection, use, storage and protection of any Personally Identifiable Information submitted by them and are free to request Amoh to amend/revoke their consent/preferences concerning use of any of their Personally Identifiable Information.
Collection and Storage
- All Personally Identifiable Information collected by Amoh through the site shall only be retained for the duration necessary to fulfil the purposes for which such Personally Identifiable Information was disclosed to Amoh, except as otherwise required under any applicable law.
- All Personally Identifiable Information that the usersopt to disclose and share with Amoh is stored on database servers of Amoh (in whatever country they may be located) or on servers hosted by third parties who have entered into requisite confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements with Amoh.
- Amoh has put in place all requisite physical, electronic and managerial and employee procedures and practices in accordance with the IT Laws concerning safeguard and prevention of unauthorized access or disclosure and maintenance of privacy and security of all Personally Identifiable Information provided by the usersto Amoh.
Disclosures under Law
- Amoh may disclose the Users’ identity or any other Personally Identifiable Information provided by any User to Amoh pursuant to orders of any regulatory authority or any court of competent jurisdiction, including in relation to any disputes arising from third party claims that any content posted or uploaded by the usersover the site infringes such third party’s intellectual property rights or violates its right to privacy.
Collection and Use of Non-Confidential Data
- Subject to what is stated above, any communication, posts or materials transmitted by usersto Amoh, not being Personally Identifiable Information, through email, post or by submission over the site or by any other means, including data, comments, questions, posts, suggestions, ideas, feedbacks, concepts, know-how, techniques, or the like, shall at all times be deemed non-confidential and Amoh shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information disclosed by the usersand shall be free to use all the information disclosed in such communications for any purpose it deems fit, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. All such non-confidential information and details shall become the property of Amoh and the userssubmitting such details or information agree, acknowledge and consent that Amoh shall at all times be free to use, disclose, reproduce, or distribute any such communication or materials without limitation of any kind.
- When usersvisit the site, standard cookies or session based ids that may be downloaded onto Users’ computers or internet browsing devises and utilised to improve the accessibility and quality of the site, by storing user and browser preferences, improving search results, tracking visitor trends and for customizing its offerings. The usershave the option of disabling cookies through their internet browser preferences. However, please note that disabling of the Cookies on the internet browser of the User may affect the functionality of certain section of the site.